This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of

discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Form, found online at,

  or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.

You may also write a letter containing all of the information

requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form

or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture,

Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue,

S.W., D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at